Our Client is looking to recruit an Experienced Network Engineer who is proactive and will report to the Senior Manager Networks, the Network Engineer will be primarily responsible for:
· Design, support, maintaining and evaluating computer networks under supervision
· Collaborating with other members of the team in managing the exchange point network;
· Responsibilities may require overnight and weekend work in response to the needs of the network
· Installing, configuring , and maintaining physical and virtual servers and other appliances.
· Researches and evaluating new technologies related to computer networking and monitoring.
· Managing software installation and ensure applications are updated as and when due.
· Planning, implementing and managing network security solutions including firewalls as well as other security systems.
· Managing network incidents and document resolutions for future reference.
· Carrying out any other duty as assigned from time to time.
Qualification, Attributes, and Skills
· A university degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or any other ICT-related discipline.
· Relative experience in a similar capacity.
· Work experience in an ISP will be an added advantage
· Relevant qualification/certification e.g. CCNA, CCNP, JNCP, RHCSA
· Good knowledge of computer operating systems including Windows and UNIX.
· Sound knowledge of computer networks and TCP/IP protocol suite.
· Ability to install computer network systems, and applications.
· Competence in Cisco CLI for managing network devices.
To apply, kindly send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com