Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA) is an independent, not-for- profit, self-regulatory and self-governing organization founded on March 23, 2005 as a stakeholder-led organization, charged with the responsibility of managing the “.ng” country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) name space in the public interest of Nigeria and global internet communities.
NiRA seeks energetic and self-motivated individual to fill the vacant position of: Programme Officer ( Reporting to the NIRA Academy Management Board).
The Programme Officer will be primarily responsible for:
- Building relationships with strategic partners for policy and programme implementation;
- Monitoring budget;
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of a robust training system and ensuring alignment with the Academy’s strategic goals;
- Working collaboratively with NIRA Academy Management Board to research, define and develop training courses to a targeted audience;
- Designing and developing training policies and procedures that govern the development of the training knowledge area;
- Developing annual training plan and training calendar for targeted audience;
- Assessing training needs based on input from corporate clients to design specialized training;
- Researching and developing training content for specific courses and identifying training providers as required;
- Facilitating programmes and project workshops to managing stakeholder expectations and key messages of communication;
- Conducting evaluations of all trainings (facilitator, environment, logistics, contents, resources, etc) with a view to continuously improve training programs;
- Incorporates electronic media on training delivery and keeping abreast of new media for training;
- Institutes eLearning capabilities within training modules to encourage programs that respond to training sponsor capabilities; and
- Any other work as assigned by Dean, NiRA Academy
- B.Sc., B.A. B.Ed. degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of second class upper degree
- Post-NYSC experience of not less than 5 years
- At least 2 years’ experience working at middle to senior management role
- Worked within a training institute for at least 3 years
- Project Management skills/certificate would be added advantage
If you are interested and qualified, send a copy of your curriculum vitae to email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for as subject of the email not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.