Our client requires a suitable candidate for the above specified position. The individual will be responsible for managing the overall operation of the Pearl Assist service provided at the airport including planning, staffing and supplies
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage the overall Assist operation in Nigerian airports.
- Create plans for the operation and follow up on the implementation.
- Work closely with the commercial team to create the sales plans, promotions, offers, etc… and ensure successful implementation the commercial calendar.
- Create an overall training plan for the staff and coordinate the implementation and follow up on the training.
- Prepare monthly operational reports to highlight achievements and points of improvement specific to the operation and in relation to commercial activities.
- Set the policies and procedures for the operation as per the standard SOP format and ensure sharing these with the team.
- Establish strong working relations with various authorities in and outside the airport to ensure smooth operation for the staff.
- Work with the supplier to ensure any requirements for the operation are delivered as per the specification and time it is required.
- Follow up with the Duty Officers on the details of the day to day operation and resolve any pending matters immediately.
- Any task required for the operation and not specified above that is assigned by the direct manager.
- Follow up on the performance appraisal for the staff and conduct appraisal for direct reports while ensuring fairness and accuracy.
- Work with the HR team on various HR related matters that require direct attention from operations such as recruitment, HR policies and procedures implementation, and others.
- Communicate the sales targets with the team and advice on strategies to meet the target.
- Responsible to comply with the applicable laws, regulations and procedures of NAS and their customers.
- Responsible for exercising due diligence towards Health & Safety of self & others in the organization as well as environmental protection issues.
- Responsible for Safety & Quality of the function/Task performed.
- Responsible for reporting to his superiors’ occurrences, events violations and acts that may affect safety, security and company reputation.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Client satisfaction and a solid database of loyal/repeat clients
- No operational failures or mistakes
- Increased sales volume
- High Staff satisfaction levels
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 1. Education – University Degree, preferably with Hospitality as a major
- 2. Professional Experience – 5years related experience of which at least 5 years relevant experience.
- 3. Competencies Required;
- – Proficient in basic PC applications,
- – strong organization and inter-personal skills
- – Able to work independently
- – Bilingual, with excellent communication skills in English and any of these languages Energetic
- personality, friendly, courteous, customer focused, service- oriented and have excellent people
- – Physically and mentally fit to the job
- – Managerial skills and experience
- – Time management
- – Problem solving and conflict management skills
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
CLICK HERE to submit your CV for this position.
If you cannot open the link above, click here to download a printable version of this vacancy and then send us an email with the vacancy and your full name as the subject line.