Our client is looking for a Social Media Specialist who will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and boost sales.
Social Media Specialist: Reporting to the CEO and working with the sales and marketing team, the Social Media Specialist will be primarily responsible for:
- Developing, implementing, and managing our social media strategy.
- Defining the most important social media KPIs.
- Managing and overseeing social media content.
- Measuring the success of every social media campaign.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Using social media marketing tools such as Buffer.
- Collaborating with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Working with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams.
- Monitoring SEO and user engagement and suggesting content optimization.
- Communicating with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Supervising all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, ensuring a positive customer service experience.
- Creating actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Ensuring progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
Qualifications, Attributes, and Skills:
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 2-4 years of progressive experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to submit their cover letter and updated resume and state the title of the position applied for not later than 1 week from the date of this publication.