Our client is looking for an ambitious Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. He/she will work with other members of staff to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the company and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition, enabling it to make the right decisions and accomplish long-term success.
Accountant: Reporting to the CEO, the Accountant will be primarily responsible for:
- Managing all accounting operations.
- Organizing and updating financial records to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Inspecting account books for efficiency and accuracy.
- Reconciling bank statements and monthly financial reports.
- Auditing and analyzing financial transactions and documents.
- Handling monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivable.
- Suggesting ways to reduce costs, enhance revenue, and improve profit.
- Ensuring compliance with government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Assisting with reviewing expenses, payroll records, etc., as assigned.
- Updating financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Managing petty cash disbursement, recording, and documentation.
- Delivering on other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications, Attributes, and Skills:
- OND in Accounting / Finance or related fields.
- 1 – 2 years of working experience in Accounting.
- Must be able to prepare accounts, and budgets, and manage all financial information.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication.
- Strong mathematical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to submit their cover letter and updated resume and state the title of the position applied for not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.