Our client, an international coffee shop/café, in Abuja, Lagos and Owerri seeks a Shop Manager that take pride in providing excellent customer service. We need those with good attitude and enjoy working as a team player. While experience is a plus, training is provided. All applicants must be willing to learn and have a desire to make great coffee, cocktails and food.
- Shop Manager: drives sales and increase revenues for the store. Promotes excellent customer service
- Promoting the store brand and products to a wide clientele base;
- Designing weekly, work schedules and management reports;
- Developing job descriptions, recruiting, training, evaluating, and replacing employees;
- Implementing beginning and ending of shift routines and systems for balancing the cash drawer;
- Ensuring that the proper types and amounts of food, coffee, supplies and merchandise are ordered and stocked to maintain appropriate inventory levels; and
- Managing inventory and reports.
Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant field but preferably with certification in hospitality with at least 8 years relevant experience at managerial role.
Applicants must be flexible to work in any of the locations that the company currently operates in – Abuja, Lagos and Owerri and any other city that is added to the chain of stores.
Applicants must be computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae (which should include references and passport pictures) to email@example.com and indicate position applied for as subject of the email not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.