An international coffee shop/café, in Abuja, is currently seeking a manager that is outgoing, with an upbeat personality with a passion to achieve for self and the business, takes pride in providing excellent customer service; with good attitude and enjoy working as a team player. While experience is a plus, training is provided and all applicants must be willing to learn and have a desire to make great coffee, cocktails and food.
- Drives sales and increase revenues for the store, promotes excellent customer service to establish a continuous customer presence.
- Maintaining integrated social media presence for the Cafe;
- Designing weekly, monthly & quarterly work schedules and management reports;
- Recruiting new staff as may be required;
- Implementing beginning and ending of shift routines and systems for balancing the cash drawer;
- Ensuring that the proper types and amounts of supplies and merchandise are ordered and stocked to maintain appropriate inventory levels;
- Inventory management and reports.
Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant field but preferably with certification in hospitality with at least 3 years relevant experience in business management
Performance driven; Guaranteed basic monthly allowance and profit sharing.
- Applicants must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter).
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae (CV), (which should include references and passport pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate position applied for as subject of the email not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.