Our client is an independent not-for-profit, self regulatory and self governing organization founded on March 23, 2005 as a stakeholder-led
organization, charged with the responsibility of managing the “.ng” country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) name space in the public interest of Nigeria and global internet community.
The Association seeks energetic and self motivated personnel to fill a vacant position within the association.
Head, Business Development – Reporting to the COO, the Head, Business Development will be primarily responsible for:
• Coordinating and managing all marketing related functions for the Association
• Developing business plans in tandem with the Association’s strategic plan and for new market penetration;
• Coordinating the business development team to pursue increased revenue for the achievement of association’s financial/business growth objectives;
• Ensuring adequate management and maintenance of customer (Registrars) relationship;
• Liaising with prospective clients to secure business deals and
• Identifying, evaluating, exploring and recommending business deals, options or investment for business growth
Qualifications and Attributes
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related discipline
• An MBA is desirable
• At least 8 years’ experience in a similar role within the ICT industry of which 5 years at managerial level
• Proven track record of successfully pitching for new businesses
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Membership of any relevant professional bodies
Interested candidates should kindly send a copy of a recent CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ with the position ‘Head, Business Development, NiRA‘ as the subject of the mail not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.