Our client, First Class Group Limited (FGCL), is an integrated refrigeration and air conditioning company. Specializing in the installation and maintenance of High Precision Air Conditioning units (HPAC’s), VRV and VRF units and chillers.
The company requires for employment, a dynamic business development manager to join its business development. This job requires experience therefore, applicants with less than 5 years need not apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant engineering field and a Master’s in Business Administration Degree
- A Minimum of three (3) years’ experience sales/specific industry experience is required
- Experience and Understanding of the Nigerian refrigeration and A/C industry
- Be capable of identifying potential, building and maintaining strong business relationships with potential clients
- Be willing to travel at short notice within Nigeria
- New business development and lead generation.
- Achieving sales, specification and profitability targets
- Forecasting and analyzing industry trends
- Develop a customer-centric culture of prompt and efficient responses to costumer requests.
- Utilize market data to analyze and identify growth trends.
- Ensure startegic planning and forecasting strategies are implemented to grow and contribute to the company’s overall objectives.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com using position applied for as subject of the email.